Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

::Eternal Twitterpatedness - Isaac and Lydiana::

November 5th.
It was November 5th when our dear surrogate brother Isaac married his soul mate, Lydiana.  And what a day it was!  Filled with love, music, happiness, and dancing.
I can personally attest to deeper laugh lines after the whole day was done.
It was small and personal.  Beautiful.
Many happy tears were shed over the purity and wholesome admiration between the couple.  Such a gift to behold...purely amazing. *happy tears*

So, without further ado...the pictures.  ;)
Photobucket
Music could be heard the whole day through.  Isaac and Lydie's brothers were jamming pretty hard in the back room, even in the early hours of the celebration day.

Photobucket


Photobucket
THERE she is.

Photobucket
The man himself.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The feel of the wedding was DEFINITELY country.  And man!  Did they pull it off!
(Isaac and his brother-in-law, Obi.)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Isaac and Lydiana's main mode of communication throughout their courtship and engagement was...Photobucket
...you guessed it...phone.  And it worked splendidly for them.  ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Contemplation...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I love, LOVE this shot.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
A cowboy and his woman...

Photobucket


Photobucket
I'll just take a minute to say that their cake and cupcakes were to DIE FOR!!
Sinful yummness.  Plain and simple. :P

Isaac, a prolific song-writer, composed a song for his beloved and sang it live for her during the reception.  It was such a special way to show his love for her.  And EVERYONE approved...especially Lydie.  ;)
Photobucket

Dear brother and sister, I was and continue to be amazed by the Lord's goodness in your relationship.  I look forward with great anticipation to what God has in store for your lives, and feel privileged to be a part of it.  :)
Love you both an awful lot!

~Anna Grace

3 comments:

Emily Swanky said...

LOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOVE! ^_^

Brittany said...

Anna these turned out absolutely stunning! Good looking and GORGEOUS subjects help too. ;-) It looks like it was a lovely wedding. While I was looking at these "Love's Looking Good On You" came on on my online radio station. Quite fitting! haha I hope you are feeling better!!! ♥

Zach said...

Awesome shots Anna! The photographs are incredible!

Issac... you are one lucky guy ;)

Blessings,
~ Zach S.