Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, September 20, 2010

::She's Here - Colbie Jane::

Many of you will remember Paige and Jason from several months back.  They were expecting...
a little girl.  :)
There are roughly two things in this world that naturally make me turn into a little girl with excitement. 
The first thing: WEDDINGS.  The second: BABIES!  No joke, these thing make me ethereally happy!
(And I'm getting the laugh lines to prove it. ;)

Miss Colbie Jane has left her mark in my heart!  I was so excited to go meet her for the first time...to hold her, talk to her. Nothing quite like meeting a new little person for the first time!
Aaaaaaand......I'm smiling.  :)

Again.


Photobucket
So I went, taking with me some homemade cranberry biscotti cookies for Mom and Dad.  They.were.good!

And there she was...looking so perfect.  :)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Three generations.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Blue eyes like Mama...

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
Long eyelashes like Daddy...

Photobucket


Photobucket
Mother-daughter moment...priceless.  :)

Photobucket


Photobucket
Cheeks!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Radiant motherhood.  :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
/\ LOVIN' these turquoise colors!

Aren't they beautiful?!  Like mother like daughter I guess. 
This was definitely the best possible "first ever baby shoot" I could've asked for.  Paige was awesome and we spent so.much.time laughing at all things from Colbie's funny faces, blanket wettings, and fail baby poses.
Hahahahaaa!!  It makes me laugh again just thinking about it all!  Oh my.  :)

Paige, Jason, and Colbie...God bless y'all!  Thanks for the wonderful memories! 
I look forward to seeing your sweet family again soon!

A joyfully reminiscent,
Anna Grace :)

7 comments:

Emily Swanky said...

BEAUTIFUL job, Anna Grace!!
<3

Season of Life said...

Beautiful baby, beautiful new Momma...a beautiful story captured again by a gifted young lady.

Blessings ~

Brittany said...

These are ADORABLE!!!!!!!! You did an AMAZING job!!!!!!!!! That baby is sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

Anonymous said...

I especially love the photo of Paige's wedding ring-bejeweled hand cradling Colbie's head with Paige's face blurred in the background. To me, it speaks volumes of this child being the blessing of a marriage which honors the Lord<3

Wonderful, again, Anna!
Love you! Mom

Jessica said...

Amazing photos! What a cute little girl! what type of camera do you shoot with. All your photos are stunning! I am following now!

Toyin O. said...

Beautiful baby!

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

Mariah C. said...

Such a sweet baby.
And such wonderful pictures!!!!
Mariah C.