Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, April 19, 2010

::Matt - Class of 2010::

It's Springtime here in Florida, and the smell of High School Graduation is in the air.
Ahh...a pleasant thought.  :)

The weather was nice, and historic downtown unpopulated.
The wind was blustering, and he was a guy...with short hair.
(That sounds unrelated, but if you're a photographer, you get it. ;)

This shoot was nothing but fun and relaxing.  Matt and his mom were both an extreme pleasure to work with.
Wait, did I say work?  I meant play.  :)

So, without further ado...

Photobucket
::1::

Photobucket
::2::

Photobucket
::3:: Brave guy.  He climbed 10-15 feet up a little wall-mounted, iron ladder to a tiny platform clinging to the side of the building...just so we could get this shot.  Well done, sir!

Photobucket
::4::

Photobucket
::5::

Photobucket
::6::

Photobucket
::7:: Guess who got accepted at UF? Go Gators! 
*chomp*

Photobucket
::8::

Photobucket
::9:: I'm really liking that tile. 

Photobucket
::10::

Photobucket
::11::

Photobucket
::12::

Photobucket
::13::

Photobucket
::14:: Again with the climbing...up he went!  :)

Photobucket
::15::

Photobucket
::16::

Photobucket
::17::

Photobucket
::18::

Photobucket
::19::

Photobucket
::20::

Photobucket
::21::

Photobucket
::22::

Photobucket
::23::

At the water's edge...
Photobucket
::24::

Photobucket
::25:: Hello river...

Photobucket
::26::

Photobucket
::27::

Photobucket
::28::

Photobucket
::29:: And a quick shot with Mom.  They're both such awesome people!  :)

Congratulations Matt!  May the good Lord guide and bless your future endeavors!
~Anna Grace

3 comments:

Whitney Bahr said...

Wow!! You are so talented Anna! I often look through your pictures and love how creative you are :) The Lord has really gifted you and it is neat to see you using the gifts that He has given you for His glory!

-I do have to say that this guy is pretty cute as well :)

Unknown said...

Go Gators!!! :)
Awesome pictures btw. ;-)

Katie said...

Go GATORS??? Whaattt? GO NOLES!!! *wink* I didn't know you were a Gators Fan, Anna. I think we need to reconsider our friendship... *just kidding!!* Love ya--the pictures are awesome as usual.