Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

::Great Expectations - Paige and Jason::

BABYYYYY!!!!
Baby, baby, baby, BABY!!!

Sorry...was that over the top?

Sooooooo, guess what I did on the 30th of March?
That's right!  I went backpacking in Uganda!!!!
No.
But I did have the most amazingly fun first maternity shoot a budding photographer could ask for! :)
The weather was superb, the lighting outstanding...and my subjects?  Even better!!
Paige and Jason are expecting their first little miracle in the next few months.

We're all eagerly awaiting little Miss Colby Jane!
Or is it Kolby Jane...Colbie Jane?  KOLBIE Jane...?!
I don't know, her parents aren't even sure yet either.  (Truuust me, I double checked. ;)
Well darling little girl, however your name will be spelled, we're all SUPER excited for your appearance! 

Alright, alright!  Enough yammering, now let's see some baby bulge!  :)

Photobucket
::1::

Photobucket
::2::  Pink!  How appropriate. ;)

Photobucket
::2::  Mmmm...I want a green apple.

Photobucket
::3::

Photobucket
::4::

Photobucket
::5::

Photobucket
::6::

Photobucket
::7::

Photobucket
::8::

Photobucket
::9::

Photobucket
::10::

These next two photos were Paige's special request pose. :)
Photobucket
::11::

Photobucket
::12::

Photobucket
::13::

Photobucket
::14::  Good grief!  Does she make pregnancy look glamorous or what?!  :)

Photobucket
::15::

Photobucket
::16::

Photobucket
::17::  Mhmm, motherhood looks great on her!  :)

Photobucket
::18::

Photobucket
::19::  Sigh...I love Springtime in Florida.  You can find color almost anywhere.

Photobucket
::20::

Photobucket
::21::

Photobucket
::22::

Photobucket
::23::  Belly laughs!

Photobucket
::24::

Photobucket
::25::

Photobucket
::26::  Radiance.

Photobucket
::27::

Photobucket
::28::

Photobucket
::29::

Photobucket
::30::  My all-time favorite shot of Paige and Jason during the shoot!  :)

Photobucket
::31::

Photobucket
::32::
And so...we wait!

An oober ecstatic,
~Anna Grace

6 comments:

Olivia Christine said...

I LOVE IT! :D GREAT JOB ANNA!

Laura {{* *}} said...

The new crop of lively pics on the header are the absolute best collage
in the history of your blog.

I would like to order a print of the lavender weeds reaching heavenward.
Those little cuties seem to be the most prolific ground cover in all of Florida this spring season.

Michelle has been faithful to bring in new bunches weekly for the little vase at the kitchen window ledge.

Our weedy version of wildflowers.

{{* *}}

Laura {{* *}} said...

Ooops.
I forgot to leave comment on the actual post!
(overcome with wildflowers)

Treasured pics they will be
as two became one
and soon will be three.

Just beautifully tender shots, Anna.

{{* *}}

Season of Life said...

The fruit of the womb ~ a reward...a reward captured by a gifted photographer and sure to be a treasured part of this new baby's life! Just beautiful...the mom...the parents...the settings...new life soon to take breath.

What a blessing and a truly precious shoot ~

Blessings ~

Anonymous said...

Love them! Beautiful! These are very special moments!

~Noelle Davis

Amanda said...

These are soooo awesome! your photography is amazing! :)

Amanda