Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

::Drumroll Please::

Well, it's official.
There is a winner for the FIRST EVER Anna Grace Photography Photo-Shoot Giveaway.
Today, I typed out every name for the entry, 16 to be exact.
Printed them all on the same piece of paper.
Cut every one in the same size.
Folded every piece alike.
And put them in a vintage brown cap.
Completely equal playing field.

Then I stuck in my hand, gave the names a long mix (for good measure), and drew out THE WINNING TICKET...



Photobucket

Congratulations to our winners! Lindsey and Dave, when you see this post, please shoot me an email to annagracephotographs@gmail.com. We'll begin dialogue for your shoot.

Thank you so much to all who entered this giveaway!
Be on the lookout for future offers from Anna Grace Photography.
May God bless you all richly!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Congratulations, Lindsey and Dave!!!! :D I know you will have a marvelous time with Anna as your photographer, and will LOVE your pictures!! :D

~ Jean Marie

Jeff said...

YAY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS LINDSEY AND DAVE!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lindsey & Dave!!!!!!!!!!!
I would very much like to chat with you, Anna Grace, about shooting my family. Please email me at ksutton76@cfl.rr.com. TY
Charlene

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm so happy for you guys! Praise God now you don't have to worry about that anymore! yay! can't wait to see em!