Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

::Sneak Peek - Hannah and Peter::

Soooooooooooo...here's the preview.
Consider yourself teased.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...sorry.  :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Oh my goodness! Hannah looked SO VERY GORGEOUS and I LOVE the pictures! I cannot WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT POST ON THIS!!!! The last one almost had me in tears. ... and the next to last one was brilliantly radiant and lovely, My FAVORITE. wonderful job!! :D

Congratulations, Hannah and Peter!!!

Love you, Anna!
~ Jean Marie

Susan Jeanne said...

Those are so nice, Anna! I can't wait to see the rest. That last one with her sister, Rebekah, looking on is so sweet to me. Thanks for all the love you put into to this, it means so very much to us!
Love ya,
Ma Sudlow

Brittany said...

I LOVE these pictures!! They are so sweet and beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest!! :-)

Laura {{* *}} said...

~such genuine heartfelt smiles from her
sisters & friends
as she looks to her future~

ironing board & baby rocker
in the mirror

may she grow to cheerfully
find contentment in all things
domestic

its a good life.

{{* *}}

Anonymous said...

Anna, you have such a unique view of the world..and you have captured the beauty of the details of Hannah's joy in these pictures! And of her attendant's joy as well.

I am still smiling. I'm with Jean Marie...MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

Mom

Unknown said...

Alright... more please! :D

Laura {{* *}} said...

Still waiting.

With smilish anticipation.

{{* *}} hugs //* *\\

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean Marie said...

SO. May we PLEASE...BEG some more AMAZING Hannah and Peter wedding photos off of you? :D

Love,
~ Jean Marie

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please post the pictures of the wedding. :)

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.