Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

::Sneak Peek - DeLeon Family::

Coming soon!

Photobucket

CAN'T WAIT!! :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Ohhh! I can't wait now, either! :D Look at those EYES, my goodness! What cute children!

~ Jean Marie

Emily Swanky said...

<3 YAAAAAAAAY! :D
Can't wait either... loverly little kiddos!
xoxo
M

Emily said...

What adorable kids! I'm excited to see the rest :D

Emily said...

What adorable kids! I'm excited to see the rest :D