Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

::i:heart:faces - Falling for Autumn::

There are few things I love more than the warm lighting of Fall...swoon!
Fall Tones
If you want to get your fall-photo-fix, head on over to i:heart:faces and satisfy your craving.  :)



Photobucket

5 comments:

Zach said...

Hey Anna! Great pic; I hope you win big! BTW: I took a look at some of the other entries and it looks like its going to be a challenge...
but I still think yours is better than the rest :D

Wishing You Success...

~Zach S.

Emily Swanky said...

Beautiful Livy! :)
I love the tones in this picture, Anna!
I agree with Zach, "... I still think yours is better than the rest :D"
Think I'm a little biased? ;)
Love you, big sister(photographer)/ little sister(model)

God has given you a gift Anna and I'm so thankful you've been able to develop it in the way that you have!

♥M

Laura {{* *}} said...

I know the sweet lines of that face!
T'is no secret to moi.

XxOoXXOOxxoo

{{* *}}

Anonymous said...

I love the crop! Very cool picture, with a tantalizing snippet of fall in the background...

KrisFlower said...

Love it...I too I'm a big fan of the golden light that fall brings..love this photo its something I would hang in my house...great job!