Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, November 16, 2009

::By the Sea Shore::

Well my friends, we went to the beach...back in JULY! :)
Yes, I am just now getting around to posting a few shots from our lovely afternoon trip with Jean. And what a trip it was! Sand, salt, sunshine, and laughter...a wonderful combination.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Livie darlin'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was simply grand to sit on the beach, hearing Emily strum away on her guitar.
The Rowing Song, what a perfect ditty for the beach.  :)

Photobucket
Jean...peacefully gazing.

Photobucket
The reflected ocean in Emmy's glasses...

Photobucket
Sandy feet...gotta love them!

If I remember correctly, most of us ended up with lovely sunburns.  Well worth it for all the memories we made together!

Photobucket
*Post dedicated to Mrs. Lynn. :)

4 comments:

Joel said...

You got your toes in the water toes in the sand not a worry in the world a cold tea in your hand :-P the last picture reminded me of that song. cool post Anna.

Hope y'all are able to make it Saturday. :-)

Unknown said...

Good job...Miss you!

Seasons of Life said...

A gift He has given you to capture an image that tells a story...I love the sunglass photos! The feet are cute, too. :-)

May you use this gift for His glory throughout your life ~ telling stories, showing lives and relationships, capturing His creation...

Blessings ~ Mrs. Smith ~

Laura {{* *}} said...

Oh! Yes...
Wafts of Coppertone through my window.
Or is it Hawaiian Tropic?
Bain de Soleil?

I am warmed
by your salty dedication &
gifts by the sea.

{{* *}}