Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Friday, October 30, 2009

::Fix It Friday::

Here it is, my first "Fix It Friday" attempt with i:heart:faces.
This event is to help stretch your editing experience and techniques.
The little girl in this photo looks like a pixie in a garden...LOVE IT!

Here is the original image we were given.
Photobucket
(I take no credit for capturing the photo, only the edit jobs.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This project was so much fun! Thanks i:heart:faces. :)  Looking forward to more!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Mrs. Burnsed said...

WOW!!!!
Can I send you all my photos??? haha :)
You did a great job Anna!
Thanks for sharing...

Lori Lynn said...

They were all very nice. I cannot even choose a favorite. Lovely.

Kathleen O. said...

That is amazing! You did a very good job. I love the color, her eyes pop and her skin looks really smooth.
Even her bruises are gone!

blog said...

Very pretty Anna! Love the edits!

If I had to choose a favorite, it would be the first one... But they're all great! :D

Unknown said...

She's adorable - and you did amazingly, dear! I love it. You're so very talented!! What did you use to edit them?

Laura {{* *}} said...

14 days into November....
I stop in to listen to the strums
of pleasant guitar and woe....
same little pixie pic.
Busy girl, there must be more!

Where be thou blogger girl?
Do share your recent eyefuls.

Archives and strumming will suffice
I suppose....
{{* *}}

Mia said...

You.are.amazing!
I haven't been using photoshop lately, but you've inspired me to give it a go :)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!!


Mia