Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

::Welcome Autumn::

...come stay for a while.  Put your feet up...there's no hurry.
The weather in Florida can be so indecisive, especially in the "Fall" and "Winter" months of the year. Oh, a nice cold front may float our way. But as surely as it comes, it will go. Such is the way of things in our area.
Very little cold, or even cool, weather.
Perhaps a frost or two in late January or February.
And, sadly, almost no traditional Fall colors to speak of.
No peaceful roads lined by majestic trees laden with orange, gold, and crimson leaves.

Photobucket
But...if you take a look, a good hard look, one can find small gifts of Fall color all around.  I love to hunt for these details in the big picture.

Here is some of the best of Autumn our area of Florida has to offer.
Enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cheers...to Fall.
Photobucket

8 comments:

A Little Family said...

Beautiful Anna!!! But though these are beautiful I say....MORE MORE!!!! ;-D We need to have ourselves a nice good girly fall frolic if I do say so myself! Love ya!
Hannah~~~

Olivia Christine said...

Welcome to you, fall!!!!!!! And come, winter!:D
~Olivia Christine

Jean Marie said...

Indeed, my heart doth say that these images are most fallish and agreeable to this old Scottish heart of mine! :) Cheers to ya', FAll, and stay around for a good long while!!

~ Jean Marie

Shannon said...

These photos are wonderful. The Lord is so good to give us the gift of seasons!

~ Shannon Fitzgerald ~

Brittany said...

Beautiful pictures Anna! I always used to like to look for the little bits of fall color down there too. ;-)I never could have shown them off so nicely though. :-)

Katie said...

Gorgeous!

Lizzy said...

Good job Anna!!!
BUT I am sorry to break it to you that you don't really have a fall in FL since the leaves never fall...you need to come to CO to see a REAL fall!! haha j/k!
Love u!
Lizzy

Emily Swanky said...

:)
YAAAY!
I've decided I'm NEVER going to ride a bike in a skirt AGAIN! :D
T'was fun, but not very comfortable :D
Loverly pics mi loverly sis!
xoxo
M