Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, October 26, 2009

::Pink Week Result::

Well, my first i:heart:faces challenge is over...but with an encouraging result.
I placed 4th!!!  What an exciting blessing! 
I've gleaned so much from this great blog already and am really looking forward to their upcoming posts.
Thanks i:heart:faces!  :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Laura {{* *}} said...

My previous comment was pre-mature.
I should have known to wait for the "announcement" post.
Excitement just overflowed, that's all :) Let me say it again:

Look what you two young ladies have done!
Such a gift to follow on the heels :)
of Miss Lauren's birthday post~

{{* *}}

Brittany said...

Congratulations Anna! The picture you submitted was beautiful!

Laura {{* *}} said...

...and furthermore
thank you for sharing the Andy McKee picks!
Soothingly, happily, perfectly fitting accompaniment for all life occasions and pursuits.

We play, we learn, we like, we happy.

{{* *}}

Unknown said...

Way to go!!!