Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

i:heart:faces - Think Pink

Yes, it is true.
After much deliberation, and an impulsive leap, I am planning to enter a photo in an i:heart:faces challenge....exciting!
Looking forward to "heart-ing faces" with other face heart-ing people! :)

This week's category?
Pink.

Awesome.

Photobucket








Photobucket

19 comments:

Imaginale Design said...

It took me a while too :) Still new, but it's fun and motivating! Love the processing and the creamy pink colors of this.

blog said...

Nice pic, Anna! I'm honored! haha

I like the way you edited it!

Oh, and I also like the new "face-lift" you gave your blog! The clean lines are nice. Very pretty and professional! :D

~L a u r e n

Julia Spencer said...

I love this photo... Beautiful...

Unknown said...

What a great picture to enter on your first time. It is very beautiful!

Monica said...

very beautiful :)

Freckles said...

So pretty! Nice work.

Marci said...

Great picture.

Jeff said...

Very Beautiful.

Orenczaks said...

Very nice picture Anna! One of my blogging friends dose I Heart Faces 2!
Hope to see you guys soon! Boaz is SO big now, he can walk now!!

Tricia Nugen said...

Welcome to the new Crack! This is a fabulous group you are joining!

You're picture is awesome. Great Bokeh!

Taylor said...

Beautiful first entry! You'll be addicted in no time!

Anna Grace said...

And now we all wait 'til Saturday...with bated breath. :)

Ali said...

I love everything about this photo! Nice job!

Drew said...

Yay for impulsive leaps! Congrats on the beautiful photo and for placing in the top ten this week!

Marci said...

CONGRATULATIONS on winning with your photo!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I loved this picture when I first saw it and I love it still! So delighted that you were a winner on your very first go : ) How truly AWESOME!

Jean Marie said...

OH MY GOSH, Anna! You got 4th place!!! WOOHOO! WAY to GO, love! :) Sooo proud of ya. :)
~ Jean Marie

.... I am proud to say I was second shooter that day, although mine don't look like THIS! :D

Laura {{* *}} said...

Look what you two young ladies have done!
Such a gift to follow on the heels :)
of Miss Lauren's birthday post~

{{* *}}

Jeff said...

Congrats!!!