Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, November 30, 2009

::Brown Eyes, Smiles, and Hugs - DeLeon Family::

I've got some pretty outstanding cousins!
On Thanksgiving day, I had the opportunity of doing my cousin Adrian's family shoot.
Can you say FUN
Adrian and Frank's kiddos are really photogenic...so getting some good shots was a cinch! 
It was a challenge but we loved every minute of it!  :)

**This is going to be one of those posts.  You know, when at some points you can't decide whether you like black/white or color better.  Yeah.  :)

Clara
Photobucket
::1::

Photobucket
::2:: The sunlight was juuuuuuust right for her pictures.

Photobucket
::3:: Laughing at Daddy...

Photobucket
::4::

Photobucket
::5:: Chub!  I love it!


Photobucket
::6::

Frankie
I seriously took NO bad pictures of this boy...amazing!
Photobucket
::7::

Photobucket
::8::

Photobucket
::9:: Showing me his "big boy" pose.  :)

Photobucket
::10:: Jump Frankie, jump!

Photobucket
::11:: He is so proud of his necklace.

Eden
Photobucket
::12:: I can't believe she's only 4...wow.

Photobucket
::13::

Photobucket
::14:: Look at that pretty dress.

Photobucket
::15::

Photobucket
::16::

Photobucket
::17:: Gotta love those eyes!

The Group
Photobucket
::18::

Photobucket
::19::

Photobucket
::20:: Kisses...

Photobucket
::21::

Photobucket
::22:: Here, Eden and Frankie are telling Clara all about their Barbies and cars.  LOVE her expression!  :)

Photobucket
::23::

Photobucket
::24::

Photobucket
::25:: Hugs...

Photobucket
::26::

Family
I sooooooooo wish I would have had more time to be creative with the family shots.  But the day ran short and we were all needed by the rest of the family.  This part was still fun though!
Photobucket
::27::

Photobucket
::28:: They are all truly a blessing to us!

Photobucket
::29:: *warm fuzzies*  :)

Special thanks...
To my cousins Adrian, Ashley, and Erica who stuck with me to the end.
They were the cheering, peek-a-booing, waving, whistling crew who kept the kiddos looking in the right direction.  This shoot wouldn't have been nearly as hilarious without them!  Love you guys!  :)
Photobucket
::30:: And a very happy Thanksgiving was had by all!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Marci said...

Those children are adorable. I love their big eyes!!!

A Little Family said...

Oh wow! These kids remind me of the Sarlo's children! Especially the eyes! Good job Anna!
Hannah~~~

Laura {{* *}} said...

You may now add
"Beautiful Innocence"
to your portfolio
Miss Anna

{{* * }}

Emily Swanky said...


YAY!
Loooove theese kiddos/mommy/daddy/photographer :P
Great job Anna! :)

Jeff said...

Wow, beautiful children! their eyes are amazing! Great photo's Anna!

Katie said...

Yes their eyes were BEEEEutiful!! One of your cousins looks JUST LIKE your mom! Cool. Love and miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Anna:

Is that your silhouette in Frankie's bright eyes in pic #8? He is absolutely adorable. I love his bit hugs, too!

Mom