Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

::Look At Them Boots::

A photoshoot during Florida's 97 degree summer weather wearing a scarf and boots?
...SURE! :)
Emily and I had a grand ole time exploring our area today. So many times as a photographer in a small town, I can tend to feel a little stuck artistically. That's when I find it helpful to go on a scavenger hunt. :) Just driving around looking for places to take pictures can really help develop the eye of a photographer. It's always an exciting challenge.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks Em for being such a willing and fun subject! :)

~Anna Grace

10 comments:

Laura {{* *}} said...

OHHH!

You girls can sure venture into the ugly and transform it to beauty for our eyes.

I especially love the pops of varying shades of red in
nearly every shot...
and that precious ring rung round the right place...
~Ode to purity.

However, the mother in me is quite concerned about
Miss Em's WHITE skirt in all those ugly-beautiful places.

{{* *}}

Jean Marie said...

For those of you that do not know me and old things or locations, then you are probably a little better of hearing and a little less frequently twirled around and being sung to.

And frankly ... this post invoked that and soooo much more. You can thank me for not seeing the online chat between Anna and I during this post, because, really, I was freaking out. Has she got talent or what? And is her sister not gorgeous? Um. HELLO?

Who could not love a post on Boots, an old building...turquoise stairs, for pete's sake!, a lovely girl, and as much wood as the eye can see. My oh my.

Anna, my two favorites were picture #7, and #8. Just pure amazing. Great job, girlie! :D

Love ever,
~ Jean Marie

You are taking me on the next trip there, right? Under threat of ice-cream withdrawls? Ok. Good.

Emily Swanky said...

:)
Had such a good time with you, my sweet sister-of-a-photographer! Had fun with you during the editing process too... ;)

Mrs. Lynn... I too was concerned about my white skirt... but, FEAR NOT it escaped unscathed and still very purely white :)

xoxo
~M

Lane Burnsed said...

Very nice Emily! (and Anna) a pretty girl, and a great photographer!!

Unknown said...

Lovely photographs...glad to have found your blog...your surely inspiring!

Gabe said...

epic

A Little Family said...

Anna these are wonderful! I cannot get over your amazing style and creativity!!! I love the boots ;-) The beauty of Emily mixed with the rough and somber backgrounds makes for eye capturing photos! :-D I'll give you an A+!
Hannah~~~

Joseph H. said...

I like the 7th one best. Everything looks like just out of a magazine... Prettyy cool stuff! Keep up the great work Anna!
Joseph

Anna said...

Oh my goodness these are beautiful! You did an amazing job, and you had a beautiful girl! Love the location too.

Anonymous said...

Anna,
wow! These are sooo good! You are soooo talented! I love the whole website and smiled over and over at your photographic creations.... Just beautiful!!
Love you! Mrs. Neu