Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

::Love Somebody Like You::

Hannah and Peter are getting married!!! SO looking forward to shooting their big day come December! We're all in the thick of wedding plans right now...can't seem to get enough either. :)
This past weekend, we had an amazing time taking engagement pictures. Sunday afternoon found us in a seemingly empty field behind the church...BIG challenge for the shoot! But with a little scenic scrounging, we found some wonderful photo spots.

<span class=


<span class=


<span class=


<span class=


<span class=


<span class=
I LOVE this one!

In this next picture, I told them to look wherever they wanted to...
<span class=
...this is what I got. :)

<span class=
Six white diamonds, all in a row.

<span class=


<span class=


<span class=
Such good friends, such a great couple.

<span class=

Hannah and Peter, I was so blessed to be able to help you with these pictures. Looking toward your wedding day with great anticipation. Praying fervently for smooth sailing till then, and God's continued blessings when the day is over! :)

An utterly excited,
~Anna Grace

12 comments:

Emily Swanky said...

:D
Beautiful couple...
and I'm going to be a bridesmaid!
*excited girlish/emily-ish squeal*
SOOO happy for y'all!
The pics are faaaah-bulous, daaahlink Anna!
Wonderful eye, my photographer sister :D
xoxo
~Emily

A Little Family said...

ANNA I COULD KISS YOU!!!!! (I get that from Emily by the way ;-) These are so beautiful! I am so excited about you doing our wedding! I feel so blessed to have such a sweet and godly friend...who happens to be a wonderful photographer! Thank you so much dear friend! Love you and thank you!!!!!!!
Love,
Hannah~~~....the bride to be:-D

Olivia Christine said...

AWW! I love ALL of these pictures! I hope that God richly blesses your Marriage, Peter & Hannah! I can't wait till the big day! I love you guys!

Anna,
The Lord has richly blessed you too. By giving you a great eye for taking the most wonderful pictures! I am glad to call you my sister! I LOVE you! God bless you!

Your sister, In Christ and flesh,
~Olivia Christine <3 :D ;)

Emily Swanky said...

;)
ya, you do get that from me :D
eheheheee! :)

Jean Marie said...

Quite possibly your best pictures EVER. I loved every single one. True artistic photographic beauty and capturing their love for each other. If I could possibly have to choose a favorite, I'd be hard pressed.

I seriously stared at the first one for like, 2 minutes. Number 2 blows my breath away. I LOVE IT. Everything after number 2 are all my second favorites. :) GREAT job, Anna!

I had "You and I" by Michael Buble playing all the way through the post, and let me just say, it was the perfect song. :) "God has made us fall in love, it's true, I've really found someone like you." - new favorite song.

Hannah, you glow and radiate beauty and love - and Peter ... you looking at Hannah, and holding her close is just soo wonderful to see. :) I'm so excited for you both.

Love you, Anna, :)
~ Jean Marie

blog said...

Oh Anna, they turned out so well!

You can really feel their love and excitement! Very nice job on capturing their emotion! I give you 2 thumbs up! (I'd give you more if I had more thumbs!)

I love your creative style (like with their boots... and the fence angles)! Lovely, lovely, lovely!

:D

Season of Life said...

To see the works of two gifted photographers (you and Emily Elizabeth), with definate style and the God given ability to capture the hearts of the ones being photographed. They will be blessed to have you taking photos for them ~ photos that will be a reminder over the years to come of what the Lord has done.

Mrs. Smith


Congratulations Peter & Hannah on your upcoming union ~ may the One who joins you together remain the center of your marriage.

Laura {{* *}} said...

Who knew boots, perfectly hung, could ever convey such sentiment!

Feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.
~Ephesians 6.15~

I dare say.

Amazing Anna.

{{* *}}

A Little Family said...

I love number two Anna, it really shows your style and it looks as though God is simply showering us with love! (it is with #4 in second place)
I think #4 wonderful because Peter is looking at me like his "little woman"(as he says); a look that he gives me when I do something silly that he likes and is full of love for me for it *blushing*
:-)
#6 is in a tie for first :-D I LOVE that picture!
#7 is the other part of the tie ;-) I think I am blushing from embarrassment because I had an audience laughing and teasing *ehem Emily instigator* ;-) I didn't mind really
And number 9 I like because....Peter is so handsome :-D
Thank you again Anna!!!!!
Hannah Blizzard to be~~~

A Little Family said...

Wonderful!! I really like that second one from the end. This is so exciting, I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!! Thank you Anna for doing these pictures, you have done an excellent job. I can't wait till the real day comes on December 18 :-). Thank you once again!


Peter

Orenczaks said...

I found this network and thought of you and Emily's blogs. Thought you might like to join. http://kindredspiritnetwork.com/catagories/
Great photos by the way. I hope your family is well.
Heather

AnnaFaith said...

ANNA!!!! These pictures turned out AH-MAZING!!! I absolutely love them!!!!!