Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

::A Southern Belle::

I'm baaaa-aaaack!!! :)

About a week ago, I had the honor of photographing a young lady in need of head-shots. The time of day was just perfect and her company was impeccable!
What an enjoyable shoot! :)
I couldn't resist posting the black/white duplicates of each picture...they all turned out so nice!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Don't you just LOVE her hair? So beautiful! Thank you my dear for a lovely time. We hope to be with you and the family again soon. :)
Cheers!
~Anna Grace

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Anna! God's given you real talent to create such lovely pictures using the backdrops of a horse pasture and patches of struggling grass! I had fun!

Jean Marie said...

Truly lovely girl, and great shots, Anna! My favorites are the last two. And yes, I LOVE her hair! :D

Love you, dearie,
~ Jean Marie

Joseph H. said...

I'm glad you finally posted again! Very nice pictures and subject! :) I need you to do a few of me soon don't forget.
Yes, Yes, VERY red. Almost wondering if the editor didn't exaggerate the color. Maybe just a hair. ;)
:D Cheers!
Joseph

Anna Grace said...

I make a solemn oath when I say that I did NOT enhance her hair color...it is natural! My bright-red-headed client can vouch for that. :D She is a grand gal!

Becca Elizabeth said...

She has such lovely hair........

I really like the backrounds,especially with the gate. Very lovely pictures of a very lovely young lady!

Love ya, Anna!
God Bless
~Becca

Joseph H. said...

Solemn oath eh? Well I guess believe you then. :D

Katie said...

As usual, beautiful! I miss you!

Unknown said...

Her hair is AMAZING. Seriously jealous. ;D They are amazing pictures, Anna.

p.s. You need to post more often!

Anonymous said...

I love her hair! Tell her that some girl says she is beautiful.

Bria Cosper said...

How beautiful!!!!
I am a beginner photographer and it's people like you that inspire me!

Marci said...

You did a wonderful job and yes her hair is GORGEOUS!!!