Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, January 12, 2009

::A Friendly Sort of Day::

Hello Readers!
This is a most unusual post for the type of blog I run. :) About a week ago, I (spontaneously) spent the night and following day with my dear friend Jean. Whilst enjoying her company, we decided to do a photo-shoot of us. I have put a most curious watermark on the photos. Both our names are on the pics because we both had an equal hand in the composition and taking of the pics. It was most enjoyable!
We spent the entire day in her subdivision which, many of you can imagine, was very difficult. We were constantly dodging golfers and smiling impishly at passers-by. Good times. :)

Photobucket
I love the way Jean is sitting. She looks so prim and proper while I look starstruck about something or other. :)

Photobucket
An attempt to convey the differences in our features.

Photobucket
One of the MANY goofy moments...

Photobucket
Sunlit smiles...

Photobucket
Traipsing around the field...

Photobucket


Photobucket
Jean's expression in this shot is priceless!

Photobucket


Photobucket
...and another one. :)

Photobucket


Hope you all enjoyed this post. Jean, I really loved spending time with you in this way.

~Anna Grace

11 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Dearest Anna,
I so enjoyed our time together as well...I laughed aloud when I saw the silly ones....especially the third to last! Oh, my! HAH HA HA! :D What can I say? I loved being with you...and treasure those memories. Cool duo watermarks. I loved this post....:D Lovely done...you will have to continue to teach me, dear.
God bless and keep ya'.
~ Jean Marie

blog said...

These are all so great! I bet you had a terrific time! Your hair looks so pretty up, Jean! (Not that it doesn't look pretty down!) I love the lighting in shots 4-7, especially. The first one makes ya'll look like you popped out of a Jane Austin book (though perhaps a little less formally attired)! :D

Nice job Anna and Jean!!!

Love,
Lauren

Sarah said...

Fun. Nos. 6 and 8 are very lovely. And, Anna and Jean, *what* is going on in no. 3?! :-)

Sarah xx

Becca Elizabeth said...

Love them!!!!
Oh! The backrounds and your expressions.All the shots are so creative, but the first is my favorite.It really looks like you guys had a lot of fun taking them too :)
Love you both
God Bless
~Becca

Unknown said...

Those are adorable. You both are so beautiful! I miss you anna!

Katie said...

Very pretty, Anna. I miss you! Guess what?! Elizabeth and I are going to FL in May for a whole month! We will definitely have to get together... Love you!

Laura {{* *}} said...

Miss Anna~
Your playlist is quite uplifting and satisfactory to us all whilst we are in our learning room and givin' a listen..(spoken w/Cape Breton brogue)
We attend Natalie's concerts every March here in Daytona.
It was delightful to meet you in the brief time of fellowship last Friday evening.
When my day needs a touch of beauty, I'll stop in here for a glimpse.
All is grace~
Mrs. Lynn

Julia said...

Hi Anna,

What a lovely blog you have! Your pictures are beautiful! I especially like the ones of you and your friend Jean. :) They tug at my heart, because it reminds me of my friend Rebecca that I left behind in Florida when we moved to Georgia.

Now, to explain my presence on your blog... :D Your mother left a comment on my blog post about going to the Christians at the Crossroads conference this weekend and said you'd be there too... it would be lovely to meet you and your family! :)

You can find me blogging here: http://jewelsbyjulia-lauren.blogspot.com
And my Mom's blog is here: http://gloriainexcelsisdeoblog.blogspot.com

You'll find more about us on my blog though, I've been blogging longer than my mom has. :)

Hope you have a wonderful day,
Miss Julia

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog you have. The pictures are lovely, they are all picture perfect. I have plenty of friends but I have really wanted one that I could do everything with; and at this point, I don't have one. I love the pictures of the field with the tall grass near the river. You both wearing white helps how it looks. Well, like I said before you have a lovely blog.

You couldd visit me at
http://livingforhim2.blogspot.com/

I found you blog throuh Julia's.

God Bless,
Lauren Ann

Anonymous said...

All of these are so great! Love it! I love and miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I love how your pictures combine beauty and candidness/imperfection in your pictures. Very real life!