Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, January 05, 2009

::Mr. and Mrs. Justin Fitz::

On the weekend after Christmas, my family and I had the extreme pleasure of attending my cousin Justin's wedding. He and his lovely bride Katie were kind enough to let me take some pictures alongside their photographer. Here are a few of my favorite candids. :)

Photobucket
Coming up the aisle...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Groomsmen up a tree...

Photobucket
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Katie. I believe she was laughing at the antics of her new husband and his friends. :)

Photobucket
A precious moment...

Justin and Katie, may our Lord bless you with every joy. Love you both so much!
~Anna Grace

5 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Anna....I love ALL of these. They are great! I really love the one of Katie as well...a wonderful shot! Both the bride and groom are beautiful/handsome, and your pictures made them shine!!!
Love,ever,
Jean Marie

Becca Elizabeth said...

Such a lovely wedding, such a lovely bride&groom and of course such lovely pictures taken :D
All the pictures are so candid, you can just see their pure happiness.You did such a good job,Anna!!!!!

Love ya,God Bless and see you tomorrow :D :D
~Rebecca

Joseph H. said...

Nice pictures, I love B&W's. Glad you were able to get all the html to work, Good Job. :)
----
Giuseppe

Sarah said...

Impressive pictures, Anna.

That is such a cute picture of the little flower girl's upturned face while they're kissing! :-)

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

WOW!
I just realized I haven't commented on this post!
What a horrid sister, negligent, I am :)
The wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Still so happy for Justin and Katie!
xoxo <3
~Emily