Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, December 15, 2008

::Family Christmas Pictures::

Last Saturday, our family went out and spent the day taking pictures and yard sale hunting. We all enjoyed ourselves immensely!

Photobucket

I couldn't resist putting up a couple of Mom and Dad.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

With our instruments.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sorry for the sun flares Dad! :)

Photobucket

And the winner is...
Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!
~Anna Grace

11 comments:

Jean Marie said...

GAH! No other way to say it than -
ME LOVEST THIS!!!

Big long, dramatic sigh over gorgeous pictures...there wasn't ONE I did not like! Great job, and yay for remotes! haha! :D
~ JM

Becca Elizabeth said...

I totally agree with Jean.
Gorgeous :)
I love the one of all of you playing you intruments among the orange tree.
Where was that picture taken, of you all in the stairwell? Gorgeous.....
Blessings,
-Rebecca

Joseph H. said...

Wooow, these are great. Who took the pictures, tripod? I like the last one best as well. :)
Cheers to the Stones,
Joseph

Katie said...

What a beautiful family! I love you all... God bless!

Marci said...

What WONDERFUL pictures!!!!! I loved them all!!!

Maybe those weren't sunflairs, but your Dad's brilliance shining out among his women!!!!

Anonymous said...

those are wonderful pictures Anna!
we Miss ya'll :(
hope to see you soon!
Mariah C.

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna,

I LOVE your pictures!(how do you get the BEST lighting and backgrounds?!?) Y'all look great! Merry Christmas! I miss you all!

Lauren Crowther

Emily said...

These are wonderful Anna! I love them all. Great lighting, great family too! Haha :)

blog said...

Okay, okay! I know this comment is waaaaaay overdue, but I wanted to tell you how gorgeous your pictures turned out (especially the last one)! I also especially liked the 4th, 6th, and 8th ones. :)

Hopefully, next time we meet (which needs to be soon), you can impart some more of your photography wisdom to me! ;)

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful, you have a lovly family. I like you logo thing! This is my first time to your blog, and I will try to come again. Love it, and keep up the great work.

Blessings,
Lauren Ann

Jenise said...

These are all really great pics. I am not very good at taking pictures yet. But looking at your pictures will help me to take better ones.

~Jenise~