Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

::Emily's Senior Shoot, Part II::

Here are a few "in-town" pictures of Emily.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hope you all liked them. :)
~Anna Grace

4 comments:

Jean Marie said...

OHHHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE the first one! (Scrolling down) GAH! I LOVE the second one too! Where WAS that taken? Ooohhhh....sun and I know where that one is! :D Great job, Lovely! Emily is such a good model for you...:D

Becca Elizabeth said...

Oh, I love them! So great! I love the first one the best too.Emily you look great in all these pictures, your outfit is so adorable.
Such a wonderful job you did, Anna!
See ya soon,
-Rebecca

Joseph H. said...

Ha Ha, I like the second one best. But they are all great. :)

Anonymous said...

ohh you are so good at taking pictures i love the pics of emily