Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, November 24, 2008

::Emily's Senior Shoot, Part I::

A few days ago, Em and I went out to take her senior pictures. We had to stretch it over a couple of days but, thankfully, the lighting was wonderful during both shoots. Most of our time was spent in the historic downtown area. It's amazing how many cool 'picture places' you can find when you actually look. Great fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Most of these pics were taken at home. I'll try posting some 'in town' pictures in a few days...don't have time for editing all of them right now. Life keeps calling my name. :)
~Anna Grace

8 comments:

Joseph H. said...

Very nice Pictures. I am a little disappointed their not bigger. ;) Anyways, I would like to have a few Senior pics too, maybe in a month or two when things aren't so crazy.
lol, Do you refer to a very long time as ten days??

Anna Grace said...

Thanks for your comment Joseph. I, as well as you, am disappointed they're not bigger. I was experiencing technical difficulties. *hehe* OKAY!!! So I forgot how to do it! :/ Sorry!
"very long time...ten days"
I don't understand. What can you mean?
:)

Becca Elizabeth said...

More great picture from the very talented Anna Stone.
I really like the one of Emily on the doorstep.
Can't wait to see the rest
-Rebecca

P.S I would like school pictures done of me too, even though I am only a freshman :)

Joseph H. said...

Oh, in your "Yours Truly" post, you said that this would be your last post for a very long time. But ten days later you posted again! Not that I was disappointed that you posted, I just thought it was cute. :)
Giuseppe

Jean Marie said...

Anna....these are really good. I was thinking most of these were at home, due to I don't remember a large field in the middle of downtown. Ha. So - I like the first and second ones best, and Sarah likes the second, third, and fourth ones best. Oh, and when is a good day for you to do our photoshoot? :D If you still want to, that is....I love you, much.
Ever,
Jean Marie and Sarah M.

Guiseppe, I love your comments, I just started giggling reading through them...we need to CHAT! :D

Katie said...

Lovely, Anna, just lovely... I love you!

Joseph H. said...

YAY, Great Job on the bigger pictures Anna. Looks like you've finished your blog. I'm Glad it worked so well for you. :)

Anna Grace said...

Thanks Guiseppe!