Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

::Hello Readers!::

My blog is undergoing some alterations at this time. We're trying to make some aesthetic changes that will help with viewing. I apologize in advance for any strange layouts you may see. Rest assured...it won't last forever. :)
Thank you.
~Anna Grace

3 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Oh. Okay. :D

Becca Elizabeth said...

Hi Anna!

Go to this link, there are some really great barberville pictures

http://www.folkfiddle.com/barber.htm

Becca Elizabeth said...

Anna, Did you figure out how to get to my blog?

Had loads of fun fiddling on Friday, See you soon,
Rebecca