Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Friday, November 14, 2008

::Yours Truly::

By popular demand, here are a few pics of myself. The lighting was a little hard to play with; I think I ended up with an okay balance though. The editing process was fun and I decided to play around with a new technique.
*The effect I chose is okay but I think it would look way better in a landscape shot with lots of clouds in the sky. :)



*To all you budding photographers: A good flash and a light reflector are key to decent indoor photography.

Hope you enjoyed it. This, I suspect, will be the last post of me for a very long time. :)
~Anna Grace

6 comments:

Katie said...

You are beautiful--inside and out :) Love you.

Joseph H. said...

Oh, I was all happy till I read your last line, but It really makes sense not to post every week. Very nice Pictures. :)

Jean Marie said...

GAH! I LOVE IT! Nooo...it can't be the last post of you for a while, you are too lovely! We needs must have more...and you must teach me how to do that. These are SO nice!

Anonymous said...

My dear Anna Grace...what a joy and pleasure you are to me and to our family! I am so blessed by the way the Lord is providing for the talent, equipment and vision for your photography business. I love the pictures you took of yourself! I Love You!!! You are a joyful delight to me.
Mom

Anna Grace said...

Thank you mom, you're my favorite mother EVER! :)
Loving you always,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Lovely, have I mentioned how lovely I think these are? :D
gueess whoooo? :D