Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Thursday, November 13, 2008

::Wedding Celebration, Part III::

I couldn't resist making this post. I had so much fun with all the children and young people at the wedding that I just had to show some pictures. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The adults were also very willing subjects. What a joy. :)
~Anna Grace

4 comments:

Katie said...

I just looked at all these pictures! Lovely, just lovely. I miss you so much already! Did you get my request to post pictures of our day at the beach, or at least send them to me? I know you are busy so no pressure :) I just loved those pics.

Jean Marie said...

Anna, I LOVE these! I think they are my favorite... #'s 5,6,and 7 are AWESOME! YAY!
Love you!
~JM

Emily said...

Anna these are great, I especially love the 8th one. I love taking pictures of babies and kids :)
May I ask what kind of camera you have? I'm always curious :P

-Em

Becca Elizabeth said...

More great photos :)
The pictures of kids are adorable.
It looks like everyone at the wedding had so much fun. You did such a wonderful job with the photography, you have a lot of talent.
Can't wait to
play fiddle with you again,
Rebecca