Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

::Wedding Celebration, Part II::

I took SO MANY picures at this wedding, it seemed a bit unfair to make one post with only ten pictures. Here are some of my favorite stills and candids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~Anna Grace

2 comments:

Jean Marie said...

Awww....so sweet. I love the dress shot. And I am the first to comment! I'm still so glad for you, dear.
Love you,
Jean Marie

blog said...

These are great Anna! They make me feel like I was actually there! :D