Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Friday, April 10, 2009

::Spring Wedding - Part One::

It's the Little Things...

While shooting the marriage of Kevin and Brit this past weekend (which was so fun!!!), I got some interesting shots. I think it's important to showcase the "little things" that helped make their special day so memorable and unique.

Photobucket
The ambiance in this church was incredible!

Photobucket


Photobucket
I loved the dress detail...truly a stunning gown.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Love this shot! :)

Photobucket
Mmmmm...


This is only the first of, Lord willing, many more posts to come! Hope you all liked the pics...I wanted to go with an "artsy" feel for this set. :)
Brit and Kevin, I hope you enjoy the coming pictures as much as I loved taking them! Many blessings upon your marriage!

~Anna Grace

6 comments:

Emily Swanky said...

LOOOOOOVE IT!
Wonderful job, dahlin'!
~ME (sister of the photographer :D)

blog said...

Very nice Anna!! The church pic is awesome!! (As are the rest of them!)

Good work! I can't wait to see the rest...

<3,
Lauren

Laura {{* *}} said...

Lovely Anna~

This set is simply splendid...

You capture images that delight all the senses.

Love those empty green dresses unfurling on the rack.

I hear the church bells ring!

{{{* *}}}

Becca Elizabeth said...

Just beautiful, Anna! I can't wait to see the rest either!

Love ya
~Becca

Anonymous said...

I love them Anna. You did an amazing job. Dont forget my friend would like to talk to you about doing her wedding! You were truly a blessing! We cant express how much this meant to us! Love- Brittany and Kevin

The Campana Family said...

Oh soooo Lovely!
I just can't have a favorite with those ones!

Mariah