Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, April 04, 2011

::Wedding on the Shore - Lindsey and Dave::

It was a sunny afternoon.  The sky was blue.  The beach was sandy, the water rolling...
And Lindsey and Dave were getting married.  :)
She chose orange and linen...both perfect compliments for a shore-side wedding!
Lindsey and Dave were sooooooooo great to work with...which was to be expected since we had such a good time during their engagement shoot.  ;)  They're truly one of the most fun couples I've ever worked with!
Here's a nice little teaser of their big day, hope you enjoy it!

Photobucket
She was a radiant bride.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I loved all the fresh flowers Lindsey had chosen, the orange was so refreshing!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Instead of wearing shoes on the beach, the bride and maids wore "foot jewelry" hand made by Lindsey and her helpers.  How cool is that?!  IIIIII thought it was amazing!  :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The memories behind this photo make me smile.  X)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The happy couple...

Photobucket
...looking very much...

Photobucket
...in love.  ;)

Photobucket
Their beach wedding theme was carried into their reception as well.

Photobucket
There was a lovely meal...

Photobucket
...plenty of dancing...

Photobucket
and a view like no other!
That night, the moon was closer to the earth than it has been for the past 18 years!  We made sure to get some night shots on the river.  :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
And they danced the night away!

Alright, I've jut got to take a moment to brag on Lindsey.
She is the absolute MOST organized bride I've ever worked with!  I don't think there was a single detail she hadn't thought over, and that made the whole day run beautifully!
When I've worked with this couple, I honestly feel like I'm working with friends.  They have always been kind and willing to try any idea I throw at them.  Thanks so much you guys for making my "work time" into "play time".  :)
God's continued blessings on your newly-bonded life!

A super duper happy,
Anna Grace

5 comments:

Laura {{* *}} said...

The most luscious use of
orange
I have ever seen.

Blessings of peace on this beautiful union.

Sea stars are one of my favorite things in all of creation.

Sea stars, and Anna.

{{* *}}

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!

charlene said...

Love, love, love the orange!!!!! What a beautiful wedding! You did a beautiful job with the pics!

charlene said...

LOVED the foot jewelry!

;)

Jenise said...

I love your photograph! Keep up the good work! (: