Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Friday, January 28, 2011

::Family Affair - A Teaser::

THIS...was fun.
After Thanksgiving, I got to do a photoshoot with (simply put) an awesome family.  It was a lovely day.  Not to hot, not too cold...and plenty of natural light to make use of.  Praise the Lord!
I'm playing my way through the editing process right now, but I won't wait any longer to post a few.
It just wouldn't be fair to anyone...especially me.  ;)
Thank you, friends, for letting me capture these moments for you.  The pleasure was all mine.

Without further ado......*drum-roll please*.......I give youuuu.......
The Lampe family.  :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

If a picture's worth a thousand words, have fun deciphering those 5,000 I just gave you.  ;)
Blessings upon blessings,

~Anna Grace

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Lovely photos Anna. Thank you for sharing them! It was also so nice to see you again last night. ♥

Many Blessings,
~Shannon~

Laura {{* *}} said...

pretty people
beautiful hearts
strong family
God's blessing
...to me.

You captured
a husband's contented adoration
& his wife's incredible beauty
in the most amazing picture
of their lifetime!
What a stunner!
It melted my heart.


{{* *}}

Katie said...

You finally posted again!!! Gurl I am going to give you a talking to about the sparseness of your posts when you're here *wink* Love you bunches...