Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Friday, May 01, 2009

::Spring Wedding-Part Four::

One Saturday afternoon not long ago, music filled the air...

Photobucket
...a groom caught the first glance of his stunning wife-to-be. While gliding up the aisle...

Photobucket
...she shed tears of pure, unbridled joy.

Photobucket
Family and friends filled the sanctuary to watch this man and woman join in the most sacred union.

Photobucket
A solemn prayer was spoken, asking the Lord for a blessing on the marriage. After which time...

Photobucket
...the bride and groom spoke their vows of devotion to each other.
Now, man and wife...

Photobucket
...they sealed their promises with a kiss...

Photobucket
...a sigh of happiness escaped from the assembly.

Photobucket
Smiles wreathed the faces of this newly united couple as they sailed out of the church, ready to begin life...together.


~Anna Grace
(all smiles)

1 comment:

zach said...

Vary nice you take some awesome pic! Can't wait to see Hannah wedding pic.