Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Friday, May 01, 2009

::Spring Wedding-Part Five::

The whole wedding party was fun to photograph...before and after the wedding! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Havin' a little fun. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Love this one. Everyone was just being themselves. :)

~Anna Grace

5 comments:

Brittany said...

These are beautiful!

Marci said...

You do such a beautiful job. Very, very nice!!

Laura {{* *}} said...

AnnaGrace~
You have captured images of their day that they themselves did not see,
but will now be forever part of their collection of memory.
What a gift you have given to them!

My eyes welled with tears at the end of posts 4 & 5.
The tearful, beaming bride is the crowning glory of the set.

Give attention to the gift of God in your ability to capture His creation with such a creatively discerning eye.

Love you~
{{* *}}

A Little Family said...

I love these Anna! I cannot wait till we start working on the pictures for mine and Peter's wedding!

blog said...

You definitely got creative Anna!! I must say, that the ones in the trees are my favorites! Very original! :D