Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

::Christin - Class of 2010 - Teaser::

No, I haven't fallen off the face of blog-earth. :)

Last Thursday, I got to spend the afternoon with Christin.
That girl...is awesome!

Photobucket

Soooo excited!! :)

~Anna Grace

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Can't wait to see the rest! I love your photography!!!!!! We are looking forward to seeing you and your family on Sat. :-)

Jean Marie said...

Gorgeous!!!

Great shot, Anna!

Love,
~ Jean Marie

Unknown said...

Ahhhhmazing!!

Laura {{* *}} said...

whisps of hair
fleur de lys verdigris
tailored fuschia
classic pearls

support her futuristic gaze,
beautifully.

{{* *}}