Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Saturday, November 08, 2008

::Brother and Sister Shoot::

Last weekend, I was prvileged to do a photo shoot of Lauren and Joseph. It was a such pleasure to spend time with them. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

~Anna Grace

9 comments:

Joseph H. said...

Not the High school musical one, nooooo....... JK, you can use it if you want *tear*. lol

Anna Grace said...

Sorry Joseph...I couldn't resist!

Becca Elizabeth said...

Great pictures Anna.
You are so good.

P.S Good luck on the wedding pictures!!! :)

Jean Marie said...

Hahaha, oh, Joseph. :D These are great, Anna, this must have been just before we totally crashed the shoot, with the arrival of the "second shooter". I really love the first one of Lauren, and the last one of Lauren, oh, and Joseph's HSM one, haha. Wonderful clients! :)
Love you,
Jean Marie

Joseph H. said...

One thing I like about it is, you cant tell where I jumped from. ;)

Anna Grace said...

A stump! A stump everyone, he jumped from a stump!
~Anna

Pop Quiz:
Where did he jump from?

Joseph H. said...

LOL, There goes my pride.

blog said...

WOW ANNA! You did a great job! I can't wait til we get together and I can see the rest! :) Bravo!

Ashley said...

These pictures are awesome! :) I especially love the setting (and the subjects of course)!