Hi, I’m Anna, welcome to my blog. Relax a minute, kick your feet up and take a peek at my work. If you look around a bit, you’ll see that I absolutely ADORE people! They’re my favorite subjects. There’s just something about capturing someone’s soul. It’s quite an attractive job to me.

I specialize in natural lighting photography…there’s just a special warmth to it. I love photographing ordinary events in a unique way. Such an adventure!

What do you say? Shall we jazz things up a bit? :)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

::Livie::

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


~Anna Grace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm!!! Loveliness! SO pretty, of such a pretty, pretty girl! Good job, Anna, I really love the one of her smiling, with the red door. :)
Very nice...I can't wait for my tutor lesson! :D
Love you,
Jean Marie

Katie said...

Gorgeous, darling, gorgeous... Now, you MUST do a shoot of yourself! Love you.. :)

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Wow, these are wonderful pictures! You'll have to give me some lessons! I love taking pictures, I'm just not good at it :-)

Mrs. Pechin